TruNorth Solar is growing, and we are looking for a progressive and experienced Journeyman to add to our solar construction team. TruNorth offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe. TruNorth Solar also contributes to health and dental benefits for all employees. If you or someone you know can embody our TruNorth values of character, substance and integrity, please contact us at 612-888-9599 or email your resume to MMorud@TruNorthSolar.com.
Title of the Position:
Electrical Construction Team
Tom Shock, Master Electrician
July 18th 2016
• Carry out the day-to-day Electrical Operations of Journeyman.
• Ensure compliance of the work of the licensed and unlicensed employees in accordance with MS § 326B.31 to 326B.33, Minn. Rules, chapter 3800, as well as all orders issued under MS § 326B.082 and the National Electric Code (NEC) for a Journeyman Electrician.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with electrical, building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Study job specifications and determine appropriate construction methods and apprentice needs.
• Ensure a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
• Knowledgeable and experienced about solar energy systems
• Friendly and eager to learn about solar energy construction
• Hold a OSHA 10 Certificate (expenses paid by TruNorth Solar if necessary)
• Working knowledge of OSHA, NFPA, NEC, and MN Department of Labor and Industry.
• Must be a quick learner, and embody TruNorth’s values.
• NABCEP Certification Preferred