TruNorth Solar continues to grow as one of Minnesota’s most experienced and trusted installers.
It also happens to be an EXCELLENT place to build a career with its stable workforce and promote-from-within mentality!
At the moment we are looking for hard working, passionate and experienced Solar Installers to join our Solar Construction Team. TruNorth Solar offers a fun and exciting culture of Mission driven team members who want to make a meaningful difference in our future energy recipe. We are a passionate, hardworking team that supports each other in creating lifelong learning and growth through career-oriented opportunities. If you or someone you know can embody our TruNorth values of character, substance and integrity, please contact us at 612-888-9599 or email your resume to Info@TruNorthSolar.com
Title of the Position:
Nick Byram – Construction Superintendent
- Carry out the day-to-day Construction Operations as part of the Construction Team.
- Focus on Safety, Quality and Efficiency throughout all aspects of your role on the team.
- Work with Installation Team to properly install and maintain solar PV systems.
- Study job specifications and determine appropriate construction methods.
- Ensure a safe, fun and fulfilling work atmosphere for all TruNorth employees.
- Provide Great Customer Service
- Experience using hand/power tools
- Roofing and/or Construction Experience, Preferred but not Mandatory
- Comfortable on ladders, tall roofs and working outside in all seasons
- Experience with PPE and Fall Protection, Preferred but not Mandatory
- Hold an OSHA 10 Certificate (or acquired within 3 months – expenses paid by TruNorth Solar if necessary)
- Maintain an active Registered Unlicensed Electrician card (or acquire immediately upon hire – expenses paid by TruNorth Solar)
- Friendly, Great Work Ethic and Eager to learn about solar energy construction
- Must bring a positive attitude and embody the values and culture of TruNorth Solar
- Starting wage commensurate with experience ($18 to $25 per hour is typical)
- Generous Benefits Package, including:
- Paid Holidays PLUS “Paid Time Off”
- Health/Medical Benefits
- Matching 401k Program.
- Training/Education Budget